Who We Are:
E-BI is a leading global engineering and contract manufacturing company, specializing in effective outsourcing of manufacturing components for the US, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We work with companies of all sizes. By establishing a reliable supply chain management overseas, we offer customers the fastest, most effective cost, and best quality products. We are looking for the following specialist to join us and serve our clients. We offer competitive employee benefits including paid holidays, medical, dental, annual bonuses, and a 401K plan.
Business Development Manager:
You will work on digital/traditional B2B BD/sales processes on global contract manufacturing product solutions. Your work includes: engaging and following up with potential clients, following up on leads, producing leads, consulting with clients on product development needs, prototyping, tooling, manufacturing, client needs diagnostics, present engineering and manufacturing solutions with our international team, through Zoom or face to face meetings, organize and write proposals, and close deals. Successful candidates should be skilled on data centers such as Pitchbook, CRM systems such as HubSpot, internet platforms, and operations.
• Industrial or consumer products manufacturing, contract manufacturing sales/consultancy knowledge and experience preferred
• Good writing and communication skills
• 5+ years of engineering or related degree preferred
• Self-driving, persistent, cooperative, proactive, creative, and positive personality
• Good in-person skills, good communication skills, and a team player. Able to follow up on the run-card process
• Work in a multi-culture environment
• Some domestic and international travel may be required
• Successful B2B contract manufacturing deal closing experience