This posting is for management jobs with an independent McDonald’s franchisee North Carolina location
Our certified shift managers are leaders who embrace the Make It promises of McDonald’s as well as supervise food safety, production, and cleaning procedures.
Shift Managers LEAD
- Listen and communicate with guests, providing and modeling for the team exceptional customer service
- Encourage, with fellow managers, high performance from the team to ensure great shifts for everyone and assisting crew trainers as well as coaching all crew in customer focus, cleanliness, etc.
- Achieve during shift business targets and goals outlined by the General Manager in monitoring inventory and profitability
- Delegate to the crew necessary tasks and goals, taking action for service and production to thrive in a safe and respectful workplace
- Restaurant management experience preferred; the right management trainee candidate has a willingness to learn
- A valid driver’s license; must be 18 years or older to be a manager
- All applicants are subject to a background check
- Paid time off and twice a year pay reviews
- Insurance benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- Uniforms and meals provided
- Managers, from shift managers to general manager, receive world-class training and career advising to help employees achieve their professional goals
- College-level tuition assistance is annually available for our managers
- Discounts for multiple services and products from national retailers
- A safe, positive, and team-oriented work environment
All of these benefits are offered through a family-owned and operated company that is committed to the growth and success of our employees in a positive and friendly work environment. McDonald’s franchise and corporate-owned restaurants have procedures focused on the safety and well-being of our team, our customers, and our community – start moving forward safely today! We are a drug-free workplace.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Thus, if you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete description of all duties of the job. People who work in this restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this posting does not list every essential function of the job.