United Airlines Jobs in Fort Worth | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company United Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Technical Operations is the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of United. The department includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job Overview And Responsibilities
- Performs work generally recognized as Storekeeper’s work in storeroom areas located in maintenance bases and line operations including receiving, issuing, provisioning, checking, classifying, inventorying and storing of supplies, equipment, parts and materials
- Opening, packaging and sealing of boxes and crates
- Work may be performed indoors and outdoors where employees may be exposed to wide variety of weather conditions, noises and fumes and machinery
- Performance of duties, will include climb & work from ladders, bend & stoop in confined areas and stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling in the loading and unloading of trucks, carts and conveyors
- Fueling assigned vehicles
- Transporting parts and materials between various locations, sorting and counting items and preparing labels and related ticketing documents
- Reading and interpreting documents or instructions to build kits for use in aircraft change orders, first aid, in-flight and charter services
- Responsibility for maintaining an orderly and safe work area and maintaining familiarity with operating procedures, general rules and regulations
- Operating a variety of equipment with manual and automatic transmissions including forklifts, trucks, tractors, tugs, and electric carts
- Working with hand tools, such as remote computer terminal sets, bag sealers, saws, mobile radios, shears, knives and staplers
- Handling hazardous materials, flammable materials and/or hazardous waste
- Converting units of weights and measurements
- Using a computer to track inventory
- High School Diploma, GED or education equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic ability to convert units of weights and measurements
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license (suspended, expired, revoked or denied are not considered valid) and have an acceptable driving record
- Must be flexible and willing to work any shift in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including early mornings, afternoons, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of testing/interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Previous work in jobs requiring heavy lifting and safety awareness
- Previous warehouse or related experience
- Forklift operation experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suites (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient computer skills
- Inventory experience
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
United Airlines Jobs in Fort Worth Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.