Southwest Airlines Jobs in Chicago | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Southwest Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
I will demonstrate my Warrior Spirit by striving to be my best and never giving up. I will show my Servant’s Heart by delivering Legendary Customer Service and treating others with respect. I will express my Fun-Loving Attitude by not taking myself too seriously and embracing my Southwest Family.
- Domain area-focused Architect responsible for defining solutions that align to Enterprise strategies and standards. Collaborates closely with IT Teams to ensure designs reflect the intended solutions. Bridges Stakeholder expectations with IT execution in order to meet desired outcomes.
- Responsible for developing and executing against solution strategies and business plans that support business expansion
- Focuses on integrating various parts of a solution into one cohesive network that solves a larger technical problem(s)
- Participates in complex technical lifecycles from inception, requirements analysis, design, to fluid implementation phases
- Owns getting buy in and consensus from Infrastructure and software Teams
- Consulted on Business area roadmap and responsible for aligning application/technology roadmap to address business needs
- Defines and manages ongoing domain technical roadmaps aligned to Stakeholder strategies
- Translates Stakeholder intent into cohesive solution architectures aligned with Enterprise strategies, Reference Architectures, domain technical roadmaps, and non-functional requirements
- Reviews high-level functional requirements and provides t-shirt size implementation estimates
- Defines non-functional requirements in collaboration with Stakeholders and IT Team
- Supports the planning of solution deployment activities and sequencing
- Reviews and approves IT Team designs and ensures alignment to the solution architecture
- Collaborates closely with IT Team and provides ongoing mentoring and coaching to Engineers
- Promotes and enforces Enterprise standards and industry best practices
- Champions inclusion of architecture runway items as part of planning process
- Creates and presents Architecture Review Board (ARB) content and other relevant material to Peers and Leadership
- Creates and maintains Reference Architectures aligned with technology roadmap
- Serves as steward for applications and technologies in the Enterprise Architecture Management repository
- Interviews prospective candidates for the IT Team
- Defines and reviews technical criteria for vendor evaluations, participates in package selections, and ensures contracts include expected technical outcomes
- Researches airline and technology industry trends and promotes ways they can be applied
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills and ability to address large and small audience
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Team-based, Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to articulate (verbally / visually) ideas, approaches, concepts, options, risks, impacts, tradeoffs, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and Leadership audiences
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must possess outstanding business acumen and a sound understanding of industry rules/standards, especially as pertaining to their respective domain
- Ability to mentor/coach Tech Leads, Senior Engineers, and Peers in a domain or technical area
- Ability to provide expert Technical and Thought Leadership in a domain or technical area
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, and influencing
- Basic understanding of Project Management Methodology and Principles
- Exceptional understanding of business process and business rules for a domain
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and/or software, emerging practices/concepts, and technology relevant to organizational/domain vision
- Experience providing technical leadership to a distributed set of Teams comprised of onsite and offsite Teams, including both Employees and third parties
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience – in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience or formal training
- Required: 5 to 10 years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines
- Required: 5 to 10 years of engineering and/or business work experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Domain Driven Design preferred.
- 3-5 year of experience writing Java preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Service Based Architectures preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Enterprise Integration Patterns preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Messaging Patterns preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Relational Databases including both Oracle & SQL Server preferred.
- Experience replacing large legacy applications preferred.
- Experience working with professional service teams preferred.
- Airline or travel industry experience preferred.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting 50 lbs, standing, sitting, pulling, pushing, squatting, hearing, climbing, walking, kneeling, reaching, crawling, writing, and speaking
- Ability to perform work duties from limited space work station/desk/office area for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Five percent travel, with the potential for increased / decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Southwest Airlines Jobs in Chicago Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.southwestair.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.