Marketing Manager Jobs in Atlanta | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company AirAsia just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Marketing Assistant Manager / Manager will be responsible for all aspects of marketing of airasia Super App for the flights & all other Line-of-Businesses (LOBs) assigned. This includes the development of airasia Super App LOBs within the relevant market assigned. He/she will also be responsible for promoting airasia Super App’s products & portfolios assigned to them.
Reporting to the assigned HOD – the Marketing personnel will manage marketing initiatives, partnerships, distribution and market development activities for the assigned LOBs and projects with the related markets of airasia Super App.
- To ensure healthy performance for all products assigned & strive to achieve agreed goals
- Responsible for overall marketing, project management & market development activities for assigned portfolios
- Creation, development and successful execution & success measurements of marketing strategies using data tools & resources provided
- Opportunity to lead and manage a marketing executive while working on your own portfolio
- Management of relationships with marketing partners that includes media agency, tourism partners and other business partners, externally & internally
- Using creative/ effective channels to maximize promotional opportunities for airasia Super App in a cost-efficient manner, building a consistent level of “buzz” around the brand, driving conversion & bookings for the business
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador for AirAsia – building on the awareness of airasia Super App as a global brand in the travel & e-commerce space
Desired skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising or related discipline
- At least 4 years working experience
- Proficient in English. Additional language is an Advantage
- Candidates from Travel, FMCG, Consumer and E-Commerce are encouraged to apply
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and usage of social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster collaboration & goodwill between different teams
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand data, campaign performance and business financials
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature – achieving both time and budgetary deadlines
- Ability to work & be resourceful in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to be agile and adaptable to change
- A team player yet able to work independently
- Have basic knowledge of market & consumer trends
- Demonstrable passion for travel in general and with Asia in particular
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position-specific.
Marketing Manager Jobs in Atlanta Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.airasia.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.