Human Resources Specialist Jobs in Charlotte | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Republic Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
At Republic Airways, our vision is to be America’s regional airline of choice, and our 6,000 associates work together each day to achieve that by providing a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. Whether the role is on the aircraft or in the office, every person at Republic contributes to our success and our family-oriented work environment.
Since our founding in 1974, we’ve grown to become the world’s largest operator of the Embraer 170/175 jet, flying more than 1000 flights daily for our partners, American Airline, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines. Beyond our operations, we’re focused on sharing our time, talents and treasures with our community—both locally and globally.
Join Republic Airways where you will find opportunities, reach new heights and be part of something bigger than yourself. Republic Airways, opportunity elevated. #WhyRepublic
About the Role:
We’re looking for a new team member to join Republic Airways here in Indianapolis. This person specifically will support LIFT Academy, our flight training school. You can learn more about what LIFT offers by using this link:
What You Will Do:
- Provides support to employees in various HR related topics such as compensation, benefits and leaves and escalates to the appropriate personnel at Republic Airways when necessary.
- Assists in organizing and facilitating new-hire and student orientation by coordinating cross-functionally with other departments; guides new-hires and students through the completion of onboarding.
- Serves as a point of contact for employee concerns and reports issues to the appropriate supervisor. Acts as an employee relations coach to management and associates; provides advice to associates and management in exploring alternatives for resolution of work-related problems.
- Manages role transitions including but not limited to student to time-building and time-building to Republic Airways associate.
- Develops and maintains process documentation.
- Assists LIFT Designated Employer Representative (DER) in administrating the LIFT Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse and Prevention Program.
- Maintains records audit readiness.
- Supports employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Assists with annual performance management process.
- Ensures compliance with labor regulations.
- Administrates TSA Security Awareness Training.
- Serves as primary responsible Authorized Signatory and point of contact with airport badging office.
- Administrates application and approval process for Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP).
- Maintains employee records.
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field or similar area
- 3+ years of related HR experience
- Strong understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, desire to work as a team with results driven approach, and an ability to be creative, flexible and resourceful
- Outstanding knowledge of and experience with MS Office suite
- HRIS system experience (Workday)
- Previous airline or academic experience
Human Resources Specialist Jobs in Charlotte Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://rjet.com/careers/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.