Ground Operations Crew Jobs in Oklahoma City | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company JetBlue Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Ground Operations Crew loads and unloads Customer bags, operates ground service equipment which includes operation of motor vehicles, coordinates the servicing of arriving and departing aircraft, helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure, assists with ramp service duties including waste disposal and re-servicing of aircraft. The Ground Operations Crew will also assist Customers when needed, and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must be comfortable serving Customers and proficient in using computers. Crewmembers must be prepared to work outdoors under various weather related conditions. This position may be in JFK or LGA and may either be part time or full time based on operational needs.
- Operate ground service equipment which includes motor vehicles, tugs, and elevated de-icing equipment
- Services aircraft by operating ground service equipment (Potable water truck, ground power unit, tug, aircraft pushback, lavatory truck, deicing truck, etc.)
- Works in a ramp environment
- Tags, lifts, loads and unloads Customer bags (in excess of 100 lbs) from baggage compartment of aircraft and baggage system
- Operates external aircraft equipment
- Helps prepare cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys and lavatories
- Assist Customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
- Guides aircraft to and from aircraft parking locations
- Occasionally carry a handheld radio and communicate effectively with proper radio etiquette
- Occasionally assist with loading and unloading mail, small packages and human remains
- Ensure and maintain a safe environment and operation
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience And Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year customer service, volunteer experience or sales experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a job assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Able to follow safety guidelines
- Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Able to make occasional trips to other locations for training or temporary assignment
- Must be able to give and receive verbal communication
- Must be able to use handheld radios and headsets to communicate with the cockpit, dispatch, and other crewmembers
- Maintaining a positive, good-natured attitude is essential
- Ability to handle objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people or tools and be in a position where bending, crouching, kneeling is needed
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record from the state of your primary residence that meets JetBlue Airways insurance standards
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Preferred Experience And Qualifications
- Bilingual skills
- Previous airline experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable Crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer/Electronic Tablet and other office equipment
- Ground service equipment
- Handheld radios
- Public Address System
- Jet bridge and/or air stairs (Customer enplaning/deplaning equipment)
- Free-standing computer kiosks used to identify and process Customer reservations
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) screens and signs
- Airport Ramp environment; the outdoor environment may present weather variations and elevated noise levels
- Ability to work weekends or irregular shifts
- Able to make occasional trips to other locations for training or temporary assignment
- Subject to weather and elevated noise levels within airports
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance.
Ground Operations Crew Jobs in Oklahoma City Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.jetblue.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.