Flight Follower Trainer Jobs in Seattle | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Kalitta Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Flight Follower Trainer reports to the Flight Following Manager and closely works with the Training Department to schedule initial, recurrent, and re-qualification training for all Flight Followers and selected management personnel. The Flight Follower Trainer conducts International Ground School training and On the Job training (OJT).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts international ground school classes for initial, recurrent, and re-qualification training.
- Ensures that all paperwork is complete and accurate before turning in to the Training Department.
- Develops additional training as directed by management personnel.
- Works closely on a daily basis with all Flight Followers, managers, the Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, flight standards personnel, and Director of Safety to ensure currency of the training program.
- Must follow all procedures, policies, and/or directives that are contained in the Flight Following Manual, the approved Flight Following Training Program, the General Operations Manual (GOM), and the FARs.
- Ensures each trainee that has not completed initial or requalification training is not left unsupervised at any time, regardless of assigned work shift.
- In conjunction with the Flight Following Manager, notifies the FAA East Michigan Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) of all Flight Follower Training concerning B-747 familiarization, CRM, HazMat, International, On-the-Job Training (OJT), and Proficiency Checks.
- Performs other related duties as requested by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
FAA Dispatcher’s certificate is required.
A minimum of one (1) year experience as a fully qualified Flight Follower in an FAR 121/135 Operations Control Center, with substantial international operations is required.
Must be able to obtain and hold a passport from his/her country of nationality and hold a security clearance.
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to convert between different units of measure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and listen. The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal, telephone and 10-key calculator. The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job is in an office environment with heating and cooling. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you need reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call (734) 544-7010. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
Flight Follower Trainer Jobs in Seattle Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : http://www.kalittaair.com/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.