Flight Attendant Jobs in Louisville | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company United Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours.
The Inflight Services department includes flight attendants and the teams that support them
Job Overview And Responsibilities
Inflight Crew Schedulers ensure that all flights in our reliable World Wide network are properly staffed with inflight crew in support of Core4 as it relates to United’s goal of providing safe, efficient, and reliable air transportation for our customers
- Responsible to monitor crew legalities, communicate changes, reassign flight attendants and perform CMS transactions to ensure accurate crew pay and quality assurance
- 24-hour communications center / point of contact for flight attendant work group, providing round-the-clock support to inflight crew members with regards to schedule and flight-related issues, delay notifications, assignment modifications, etc.)
- Assign all open flying to qualified inflight crew members according to Federal Aviation Regulations, flight attendant Contract, and Company policies
- High School Diploma
- Possess intermediate MS Office skills particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Fast pace environment requiring high volume customer interaction
- Applicants must have the ability to convey information effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good computer knowledge and strong typing skills
- Proven ability resolving conflict and working in a high-pressure environment handling stressful situations
- Ideal candidates must have the ability to manage stress and stay calm under high pressure situations
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities to be successful on the job
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess the necessary skills to provide support and courteous service to crew members
- Successful candidate must also be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- COSMOS experience
- 1-2 years relevant crew scheduling or 1-2 years of airline operation experience
Flight Attendant Jobs in Louisville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.