Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs in Jacksonville | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Endeavor Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
What’s your dream job? Does it include traveling, meeting new people and living an “on the fly” lifestyle? Is this your time to have the career you’ve always wanted? If YES is your answer, then join our team of world class Flight Attendants.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others. Our bases include New York ( LaGuardia & JFK)
Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis and Atlanta.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines at all times.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks. Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Successful in completing a comprehensive background check, including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check, and a Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug screen.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal decorum, professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Ability to comply with our Professional Appearance Guidelines, which includes covering any tattoos visible while in uniform with makeup.
- Ability and willingness to serve alcoholic beverages, peanuts, and meals containing beef, pork and seafood.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to complete the 4+ weeks of Flight Attendant Initial Training program, including successful completion of Operating Experience (On-the-job training).
- Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Sit or stand for long periods of time. Sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without a seatbelt extension. Jump seat is 21” at the widest part of the seat.
- Open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 45 pounds and ability to push, pull, or move a beverage cart weighing approximately 250 lbs.
- Candidate height must not exceed 70.5 inches or 5’ 10 ½” when measured without shoes (with flat feet).
- Ability to reach into overhead bins and retrieve stored items. Ability to reach a minimum of 76 inches, when measured without shoes, from flat feet to fingertips.
- Work in aircraft aisles and galleys, and while standing, reaching (extended in front and to the side of the body and above the head), walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, and working in cramped or awkward positions. Walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, and fit quickly through any exit.
- Hear and respond to customer and crew communications in situations with high background noise.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs in Jacksonville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.