Direct Entry Captain Jobs in Frisco | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company PSA Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
PSA Airlines is immediately hiring Direct Entry Captains!
* APPLY TODAY to speak with a Hiring Manager!*
As a Captain, you have direct impact on PSA Airlines’ business growth by aiding in safe and efficient flight operations & regulatory requirements of all flight related activities. The First Officer is Second-in-Command (SIC) of the flight. While acting in that capacity, they will comply with all regulations and directives pertaining to the conduct of the flight in a manner suitable to the Captain.
PSA Airline Captains Receive:
- Exciting competitive compensation with starting wages at $51.55/hr PLUS BONUSES
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus ($10k after training completion & $5k at one-year anniversary)
- Pilot Retention Bonus Program – Earn up to $150,000 your 1st year!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Travel privileges for you, your family and friends on American Airlines
- American Airlines Group (AAG) profit sharing
- Fast Track opportunities to move up quickly into American Airlines
PSA Airline Direct Entry Captain Requirements:
- Must have 1,000 FAR 121 hours under the ATP requirements or restricted ATP requirements
- minimum of 2500 total flight hours(at least 500hours of PIC or at least 1,000 hours as SIC)
- At least 500 hours Multi-Engine Turbine
- ATP with CL 65 type rating
- Must have FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
- Must have First Class Medical
- Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs prior to training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the US.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
Why PSA Airlines?
PSA Airlines offer the most lucrative and stable career path in commercial aviation!
As a PSA pilot, you’ll be part of a growing, close-knit, passionate team flying exclusively for American Airlines. You’ll receive the industry’s highest compensation, unparalleled advancement opportunities, and benefits few other regionals can match. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected. It’s the PSA Way!
* * JOIN THE PSA TEAM TODAY * *
Direct Entry Captain Jobs in Frisco Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.psaairlines.com/first-officers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.