Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in USA | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company easyJet Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don’t intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better – and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
To continue to build on that we are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) to join our newly created team within our Traffic Acquisition Functions. You will work closely with the support from senior members in the team and report into the Paid Search Manager.
You will focus on direct day-to-day account management and optimizations managed through third party platforms. You will assist to deliver the paid search performance marketing activity that drive performance growth for all our European and worldwide markets at easyJet and easyJet Holidays; with the aim of improving performance to further enhance efficiencies and generate sales with our new and existing customers managed through third party platforms. You will be supported and gain more experience in the paid search field to enhance your development.
Day To Day You Will
- Responsible for creating, implementing & managing the day-to-day activity of paid search campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization of paid search campaigns. (e.g. bid optimization, setting up ad copy tests, adding negatives) with support from the team.
- Working with senior members of the team to develop your PPC marketing skills and strategy to help activate further tactics that will drive success.
- Recommend performance optimizations while being confident to make changes.
- Monitor budgets to ensure campaigns do not overspend and efficiently meet performance targets
- Opportunity to work with cross-functionally with trading, marketing, and the wider digital team (e.g SEO, Display, Content etc).
What We’re Looking For From You
- 1+ year Hands-on experience of working in PPC or Biddable roles. (Agency or In-House)
- A firm understanding of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and related platforms
- Broad understanding of tracking and reporting.
- Experience in working with third-party bidding tools. (Marin, Kenshoo, SA360 etc)
- A great team player with clear and concise communication skills
- Passionate about learning and grow and develop with support
- Good competency of numerical and Excel skills – Pivot Tables etc.
- A major European language with good English
- Exposure to/management of Remarketing & Gmail Ads
- Setting up and measuring effectiveness of promotions
- SQL, Java, AdWords Scripts etc.
- Experience working with Trading teams/ product teams
- Experience/exposure with other digital channels (Such as Meta, Affiliates, Display, SEO)
- AdWords Qualified with both Fundamentals & Advanced qualifications
Life at easyJet
We know that flexibility, balance, and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – we are always #happytotalkflex.
We’ll give you the freedom to explore new opportunities. We value new ideas. This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and you’ll share in the fun.
Applicants must have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in USA Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.easyjet.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.