Breeze Airways Flight Attendant Jobs in Plano | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Breeze Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
As one of our most highly visible Team Members, Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of our Guests and fellow Team Members; we expect them to welcome and accommodate Guests, mitigate high-stress situations, collaborate and problem solve with other Team Members, use good judgement, and just be…nice. We will rely on you to act as the face the Company by embracing Breeze’s Five Core Values – Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
Breeze Flight Attendant Full Time Program Details *
Flight Attendants in the Breeze Flight Attendant Full-Time program must:
- Monthly Guarantee is 70 flying hours per month
- Initial Issuance of Luggage and Uniform paid by Breeze
- Training is Paid
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1st day of the moth after start date
- Eligible for 401K Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Breeze Network begins after 30 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Other Airlines start after six months of employment
Note: Breeze Airways scheduled services is on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and some Saturdays
Breeze also flies private charters 7 days per week with some overnight trips
In early 2022, Breeze will begin flying 7 days a week, including overnight trips
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience – warmly welcome Guests onto our aircraft, aide in seating assignments, luggage and garment stowage, or any additional information requested, while remaining present and available for further assistance
- Remain positive and be kind – our Guests should always feel valued and appreciated; be empathetic and act with humanity!
- Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members
- Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and show respect for other Team Members – we all perform our best when we work together!
- Stay approachable and accommodating by monitoring the cabin regularly
- Remain flexible – understand that schedules may change due to operational, weather-related, and other unforeseen delays
- Stay current and compliant with FAA regulations, company procedures, and training requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility – be punctual, timely, and proactive
- Uphold professional appearance and etiquette guidelines, both in and out of the cabin
- Willing to assist in other departments, if necessary
- Comfortable using, implementing, and explaining Breeze’s Inflight technology
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and beverages (including alcohol) while practicing highest hygiene standards
- Maintain cabin cleanliness and galley organizational standards, comfortable working in tight quarters
- Provide instruction, including emergency and evacuation procedures, to Guests
- Administer first-aid and medical care, if required, in the event of an emergency
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Height Minimum – must be able to reach and remove emergency equipment from overhead bins without assistance
- Height Maximum – must be able to have adequate head clearance in the cabin
- Ability to sit and buckle into the Flight Attendant jump seat without a seatbelt extension
- Neat, well-groomed, and capable of making a positive impression – no visible tattoos or body piercings
- Must be serviced-oriented
- Adhere to highest possible hygiene standard as outlined by the CDC
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language; may be required to communicate safety instructions to Guests who may not speak English
- Ability to pass a vision and hearing test
- Ability to pass a ten-year work history review, criminal background check, and drug screening
- S. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain a valid Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training
- Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States
- Ability to serve alcoholic beverages
- Willing to relocate based on the company’s operational needs if applicable
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours if needed
- Able to report for work in your assigned base for your assigned trips
- Able to work “Reserve Assignment” in your assigned base
- Self-starter, must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Ability to perform assigned duties, including standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to read announcements clearly and competently, give emergency commands and communicate in the English Language
- Ability to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Ability to think independently while being a part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work independently as part of a team without direct supervision
- Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. lifting luggage, window exits, standard door operating procedures), including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to close overhead storage compartments with a maximum push/pull force of approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Assist disabled passengers during the flight into and out of the Inflight wheelchair, then transporting them as needed
- Ability to push/pull beverage and food carts on wheels up and down inclines with maximum force of approximately sixty (60) pounds
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission and be “Seriously Nice”!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Flight Attendant Jobs in Plano Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://boards.greenhouse.io/breezeairways
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.