Analyst Email Marketing Jobs in Portland | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company JetBlue Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Analyst Email Marketing is responsible for managing our promotional email calendar, and for fulfilling requests from internal stakeholders for analytics and strategic recommendations within the scope of the email-marketing channel. This position is a highly collaborative and essential role on our marketing team, and the crewmember in this position is challenged to juggle multiple competing projects with cross-functional teams, while maintaining the standards of JetBlue marketing.
- Supports the coordination of content, scheduling, deployment, and reporting for several monthly promotional email campaigns.
- Maintains email content calendar, communicates with and takes requests from business stakeholders.
- Summarizes campaign results and overall list performance with clear and easy-to-understand reporting.
- Proofreads for clarity, grammar, and spelling, and performs quality assurance for cross-device rendering for all emails.
- Uses our email service provider software to: Create email proofs for review for each campaign, build and segment user lists that meet the prescribed business goals, and create and manage AB and multivariate testing within campaigns.
- Builds and distributes monthly department-wide email program communications that reflect campaign performance, testing results, and recommendations for how the program can improve.
- Perform ad-hoc impact analysis, create and deliver reports on commercial metrics using technologies including (but not limited to) SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- One (1) year managing a high-volume email marketing program; strong familiarity with all phases of email production: design, code, approval, list segmentation, QA, launch
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple competing priorities in a faced-paced environment
- Superior project management, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience And Qualifications
- One (1) year experience conducting hands-on analysis, ideally in the B2C marketing space: devising of the test to be performed, collecting data, analyzing results and sharing with stakeholders
- Two (2) years’ experience in marketing performance analysis, including but not limited to AB and multivariate testing, long term trend reporting on both engagement and commercial metrics
- Professional experience with SQL and BI software such as Tableau
- Ability to present to various stakeholders, including senior business leadership
- Experience with paid search, display advertising, SEO, social media, or other marketing channels
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Analyst Email Marketing Jobs in Portland Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.jetblue.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.