Aircraft Dispatcher Jobs in Nashville | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Endeavor Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
The Aircraft Dispatcher ensures the safe and efficient dispatch of Endeavor Air aircraft.
- Log and maintain accurate system flight information.
- Provide constant flight following and communications for assigned company flights.
- Promptly advise the supervisor of irregularities that develop.
- Review system-wide weather, maintenance data, and crew resource factors to develop an effective operating plan.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments and personnel to maintain operational control.
- Provide operational support to flight crews such as flight planning, weather, fuel, and alternate airport information.
- Ensure all flight operations are conducted in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company procedures.
- Coordinate flow of operational information to all departments and stations for use in planning.
- Retrieve hourly weather and specials for all stations and alternates and note changes that may affect operation.
- Monitor field conditions, winds aloft, and NOTAMS for entire operation.
- Route and re-route aircraft and flight crews to maintain schedule integrity, and to accommodate maintenance requirements or crew legality.
- Coordinate with Daily Scheduling to ensure compliance with FARs and contract requirements.
- Computer work in an office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Part 121 Aircraft Dispatch license (requires a minimum age of 23)
- 1 year of airline or aviation experience preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to read, write, understand and clearly speak in English
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Ability to sit in the jump seat without a seat belt extension to ensure compliance with FAR 121.463 2C
- Some repetitive motion such as typing.
- Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Can involve long periods of sitting.
- Ability to work any shift including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
Aircraft Dispatcher Jobs in Nashville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.