Aircraft Appearance Agent Jobs in San Antonio | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest company Frontier Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On Gzoic.com, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Join the Frontier Airlines team that’s responsible for making a great first impression – Aircraft Appearance. Pay starts at $15.45 per hour with opportunities for shift premiums and overtime. Part-time and full-time positions are available and our 24/7 operation helps you find the shifts that work for you.
Why work for Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Work Is Why We’re Here, But The Perks Are Nice Too
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members.
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Flight benefits on other airlines for you and family members (some exclusions apply).
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Uniform allowance is provided upon hire and each subsequent year thereafter.
- Part-time and full-time schedules available
- For both full-time and part-time roles, Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives (FT only), paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Aircraft Appearance Agent is responsible for making a great first impression for our passengers by completing all aircraft cleaning tasks, as well restocking, security searching and securing the aircraft interior.
- Perform turn, overnight and heavy cleaning of aircraft interiors, including removing trash, vacuuming cabin and flight deck carpeting, mopping galley and lavatory floors, cleaning of seat back pockets, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, seat cushions, seat frames, passenger service units, windows, overhead bins, ceilings, and aircraft carpets.
- Stock the aircraft cabin to include safety cards, cabin service guides, airsick bags, and lavatory supplies, as well as stocking additional cleaning supplies in aircraft galleys as directed.
- Perform security searches of Frontier aircraft within the parameters of Frontier’s station security plan.
- Drive various vehicles on the ramp area, including (but not limited to) electric carts, vans, box trucks and ramp equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Adhere to airport and aircraft security regulations and report any violations and/or potential violations to management.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license is preferred.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (and maintain a clear background when employed).
- Must obtain Customs & Border Protection Seal from US Department of Homeland Security within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all flight and ground crew personnel and follow verbal and written directions given by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Ability to use a desktop computer to send and receive emails, read company memos and alert bulletins and to complete initial and yearly training courses
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain, and climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work while standing, sitting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Ability to perform work above shoulder and head level for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds, above shoulder and head level
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Aircraft Appearance Agent Jobs in San Antonio Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.flyfrontier.com/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate firm?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before.
- If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and\or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- You train on some very complex computer systems.
- You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession \ skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- The main influence on who gets promoted and who get what position or perk is your relationship with your boss and has little or nothing to do with your actual success at your position.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.